2.16.2011

The OFF-CATWALK ~ New York Fashion Week by Photodiarist

Newyorker photoblogger The Photodiarist is in action at New York Fashion Week. I've already written about her  works here and here Interesting to see how this photographer turns her lens on the well-dressed people of New York . She says: "I am a diarist of ordinary moments that move me. I gravitate towards black and white photography but still celebrate color. I love the candid capture but respect the power of the choreographed moment. I study the rules of phos+graphis but am compelled periodically to ignore them". My suggestion? Check out daily The Photodiarist for a new yorker perspective.
Karmen Pedaru, New York: 26th Street between 10th and 11th Avenues
Andrej Pejic, New York: Lincoln Center

Tziporah, New York: Lincoln Center

Christina Caradona, creator of Trop Rouge

Iman

Liz of Late Afternoon

Hanneli Mustaparta



Rumi Neely, Fashion Toast

2 comments:

  1. Wow . . . I love how you've put these together. Thank you. Very sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad you liked it! Big fan of your work.

    ReplyDelete