9.30.2010

The PHOTO ~ The Photodiarist


Here are some pictures of the newyorker blogger Photodiarist. Her works move me. A newyorker Inspiration. She says: "I am a diarist of ordinary moments that move me. I gravitate towards black and white photography but still celebrate color. I love the candid capture but respect the power of the choreographed moment. I study the rules of phos+graphis but am compelled periodically to ignore them". My suggestion? Check out The Photodiarist for a new yorker perspective.
Taylor Tomasi
New York: Lincoln Center, Nadia Sarwar of FrouFrou blog
Hanneli Mustaparta
New York: Central Park
New York: Lincoln Center, NYFW
New York: Lincoln Center, NYFW
New York: Lincoln Center, NYFW
New York: Washington Square Park, The poetess
New York: Washington Square Park
New York: Lincoln Center, a man from Antigua

No comments:

Post a Comment