9.14.2010

The BLOGGER ~ Rumi Neely for Rebecca Minkoff

Rebecca Minkoff loves her FashionToast. The New York based design has selected famed fashion blogger Rumi Neely to model in her Spring/Summer 2011 Presentation at Lincoln Center during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. On September 12th Rumi Neely models Rebecca Minkoff’s collection.The designer said: “Rumi represents the type of girl this collection was designed for. She’s fiercely independent, ambitious and is blazing her own pathway to success. I couldn’t imagine a better person to embody my vision for our Spring/Summer 2011 collection, which is why I created the ‘Rumi’ dress”.
“I’m so excited to be a part of the Rebecca Minkoff presentation, the new collection is full of perfect basics with just enough edge – the exact kind of pieces that I live in” said Rumi. "I loved the simplicity of the dress and the hair was just really really good. The Made Her Think earring was literally sewn into my hair and reminded me of a kind of elf princess from the sea. If such a thing were to exist". Straight from the runway, already available for pre-order here, your chance to add the Rumi Dress Nude to your wardrobe months before the Spring 2011 collection arrives in stores! Its feminine high-wasted fit, floating hemline, creamy nude silk and delicate back button detail form the perfect staple piece for life, romance and travel.




No comments:

Post a Comment