1.18.2011

The PHOTO ~ Nirrimi

These pictures of the photographer nirrimi are so lovely and wistful and sharp and witty...the recurring pops of vivid red are a fascinating counterpoint to the overall sense of softness. She says about her: 
"teenage gypsy with a camera in my hands and the entire world at my feet. it's a tough job to choose which moments to keep alive forever, but i live for it".
"i have a feeling my pictures will evolve as my life does, into more warmth and realness. i'm finding my feet and planting them in the soil much deeper now. but the gypsy blood still flows. joyous new years. make memories you are proud to keep".
I agree with her. Learn more about this teenage talent here and check out her blog here.

{ nirrima photography






nirrimi camera selfportrait

No comments:

Post a Comment